The Home Office is our signature backyard office and gives you everything you need to work from home. The Home Office can be configured in many ways and is offered in our Classic or Contemporary finishes
Home Backyard Office Details:
- An 8 foot by 12 foot footprint. LP Smart panel external cladding painted color of your choice, with white corner, door, and window trim.
- Two roof options are available, flat or sloped. The sloped roof features a 1 in 8 slope to give a minimum head space of just under 7 foot. The flat roof offer maximum head room through the The front overhang is 12”s and the side and back overhangs 6”. Roof drip edge is slate grey.
- Steel entry door and two 2’ x 4’ windows on the front wall and a third window on one of the side walls
- Or three 3′ x 4′ windows on the front wall and the entry door on one of the side walls.
- Insulation is Rockwool R22 for walls, floor and roof. Framing is 2×6’s all-round with 16in framing for skid and roof, 24” framing for the walls.
- Interior finish is 3/8” fine sanded plywood painted white for the walls and ceiling. Wall corners and wall to ceiling joints have ¾” coving. 2.5” white trim around windows and baseboards.
- Flooring, we can do the flooring or you can supply or specify the flooring material.
- The home office is available in our Classic or Contemporary finishes
Add an extra 2’ x 4’ window for $560 ea
12′ x 8′ Home Backyard Office $16,950
- Ground-screws to support structure $1,716
- Please download our options form to understand all the options available BOS&S Options Form
Version A comes with the door positioned on the front wall; 2 large windows are positioned next to the door to let in plenty of light. On the far side wall, we put in transom style window to provide even more light. Again, the office is well insulated with minimum R22/5.5” Rockwool insulation. A 12-inch overhanging roof gives a modern look and helps protect from the elements. In this rendering we have finished it with metal siding wrapping around the back of the building to give long term protection and pine lap siding to give a warm welcome.
Version B comes with 3 wonderful windows at the office front that provides an open welcoming feel. The door is positioned on one side near the front-wall, this allows a work bench to be fitted across the whole length (11’) of the office. In this rendering the backyard office is finished with tongue-and-groove siding and high lighted with black metal trim.
These 2 versions we see as only being starting points for you to design the backyard office that works for you.